In this episode, we attempt to delicately navigate the topics of religion and the patriarchy in our deep dive into the dark history of witches, and how this history has created a wound within the feminine collective.
We offer some practical ways you can reclaim and embody the witch archetype to step back into your full power.
– Our definition of the word ‘witch’
– Why we believe women were so feared throughout history
– Woman as the archetype of a natural healer
– Witch hunts throughout history, and the acts perceived to deem a woman a witch
– The dark consequences of being a perceived witch
– The story of Lilith (Adam’s first wife) and her placement in your birth chart
– The witch wound through the lens of behavioural epigenetics
– How the witch wound is impacting our feminine energy
– The modern mistrust of and amongst women
– How fear is impacting our ability to be powerful creators
– Ways you can reclaim the witch archetype
– Practical embodiment practices to release the witch wound
Plus, we are proud to have created an exclusive Witches Being Witches ‘Which Witch?’ quiz, and five WBW Witch types – we can’t wait to find out which you are! Take the quiz here: https://www.witchesbeingwitches.com/which-witch/.
‘Witch’ by Lisa Lister
‘Women who Run with Wolves’ by Clarissa Pinkola Estes