Gut feeling, instinct, a sixth sense, an inner knowing… whatever you prefer to label it, we all have an innate form of conscious knowledge available to all of us: our intuition.
Intuition refers to our ability for knowledge and understanding without conscious reasoning or logical analysis, often described as arising from our soul or higher self.
In this episode, we talk about how cultivating our intuition ultimately enables greater guidance.
In This Episode:
- Technology and artificial intelligence in today’s society, and how our intuition can help us to distinguish what’s truly real
- Intuition as an inherent, innate and self-protective ability, and the process of cultivating intuition as a skill
- The role of self-trust, full experiences, and reflection in fostering intuition
- The science of intuition, and how it can be explained from the perspectives of psychology and neurology
- Our tips for enhancing intuition in a society that has a tendency to want to stamp it out
- Our personal experiences with intuition, and how we each tune into our own
Plus, as always, we start the episode with a life update from both of us – our wins, challenges and obsessions from the past couple of weeks.
Our Current Obsessions:
Em’s: Habits of a Goddess affirmations podcast
Tarra’s: Her 11-step hair routine
Work With Us:
Join the Witches Being Witches Coven:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wbwcommunity