Chakra means ‘wheel’ in Sanskrit, and there are seven chakras — the wheels of energy or vibrating light — in your astral body. The chakras and planets in astrology have a significant relationship: one of the seven planets (Vedic) rules each chakra, and every chakra displays the nature of its ruling planet.
For Episode 40, Tarra talks us through how the different chakras also relate to various aspects of your life, and how every chakra relates to specific functions carried out by your body.
If any energy centres, or chakras, become blocked or imbalanced, the interrupted energy flow can cause specific mental, physical, and spiritual problems.
Plus, as always, we start the episode with a life update from both of us – our wins, challenges and obsessions from the past couple of weeks.
In this episode:
– The specific colours and symbols that reflect the vibration of each of the seven chakras
– The primary difference between the lower and higher chakras
– How and why the chakras can become blocked
– Strengthening and cleansing the subtle body energy in order to take full advantage of the energy that can be poured into you through your chakras
– The chakra that can provide emotional strength, like letting go of fear and anxiety
– The chakra related to creation, pleasure and sensuality, and how, when blocked can contribute to infertility
– The chakra that relates to willpower, and what blocks this energy centre
– The chakra that is also known as your personal power or warrior chakra
– The chakra that can enhance your material and spiritual life
– The chakra that gives you a feeling of empowerment, and helps you to embrace your uniqueness
– The chakra that is ruled by Saturn, and the significance of this
– The chakra connected to insomnia and deafness
– The importance of activating your third eye and awakening your intuition
– The chakra that helps you to uncover your soul purpose
– The chakra that, when blocked, can make you unwilling to be open to other ideas, thoughts, or knowledge
– The chakra blockage related to psychosis and dissociation from the body
– Remedies to promote balance in your chakras, and help create alignment in your physical body
Our Current Obsessions:
Em’s: Rottnest Express annual pass
Tarra’s: Kundalini yoga
Episode 39: Self Sabotage
Join the Witches Being Witches Coven :
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wbwcommunity