In today’s episode, we discuss the empowerment that comes with harnessing self-love and self-care.
– We dispel the modern misconception of what the phrases ‘self-love’ and ‘self-care’ mean.
– Why as holistic health practitioners, self-love is a central aspect in healing.
– In Ayurveda, disease is often caused by a lack of love, including a lack of caring for oneself and one’s physical body.
– We discuss the overarching elements of self-love, including self-respect, self-acceptance, self-awareness, self-trust, self-compassion, and self-mastery.
– Why we believe that self-love is a journey; and a lifetime journey at that.
– Why self-love can be ugly and uncomfortable, and how we can embrace this.
– How self-love and spirituality go hand in hand.
– How to cultivate a relationship with ourselves.
– Why self-love is not selfish.
– How we have learnt to cultivate self-love.