For this episode, we’re joined by our very own Emily to unpack what anxiety is, how it works in the body, what we can do about it, and how we can give compassion to those who are suffering.
Plus, we start the episode with a cosmic update in time for the new moon, and an update from Em about how she’s working with youth mental health this week with Zero2Hero.
In this episode:
– The difference between anxiety and an anxiety disorder
– Some of the types of anxiety disorder
– The believed cause of anxiety disorders, and the various factors that can contribute to anxiety
– What anxiety may look like, and how it can present and vary differently from person to person
– The worst thing you can say to someone who’s feeling acutely anxious
– Some of the ways to tackle anxiety holistically through lifestyle, diet, and herbal medicine, including some techniques from Em’s own personal toolkit
– Why it’s essential to see a qualified health practitioner for personalised recommendations when it comes to medicines (natural or not!), instead of self-prescribing
‘How to Do the Work’ by The Holistic Psychologist, Dr Nicole LePera
‘The Lifechanging Magic of Not Giving a F*ck’ by Sarah Knight
Work With Emily:
Book a consult: https://floraliawellness.com.au/pages/emily-bathgate
Join the Witches Being Witches Coven:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wbwcommunity