Karma is a Sanskrit word which means “action” or “work.”
Karma is attached to the idea of reincarnation – the ongoing cycle of birth and death, conditioned by karma, linking an individual to past and future existences. In reincarnation, your spirit or soul survives death and is reborn into a new body.
In this episode:
– Vedic astrology as the science of Karma
– How your current actions can be affecting your future
– The idea of cause of effect – all actions have a corresponding reaction.
– How your birth chart shows your Karma and how you can understand, navigate, and mitigate challenging times
– The deeper purpose of Karma
– The 3 different types of Karma and which ones you can and can’t change/control
– How you can identify your Karma and Karmic relationships
– Tools and modalities you can use in your life to clear your Karmic debt and release soul contracts
– The chakras and the importance of clearing any blocks
– How Karma can connect you to the bigger picture of your life
How you can work with Tarra