A Saturn return is when this slow-moving planet takes around 29.5 years to return – its impact is felt into your early 30s. There’s a second and (and possibly a third) Saturn return between age 57-60.
This is a period of your life where, if there’s a mismatch between who you are on a soul level and the way you live your life, you’re likely to experience difficulties until you come into alignment and establish your true values.
In this episode, we chat about:
– Why Saturn is your greatest teacher.
– The physical structure of Saturn.
– Why a Saturn return period is feared.
– How to work out when your Saturn return is.
– Why Saturn is known as the God of Karma and a ‘Malefic’.
– Saturn represents and what lessons may be presented.
– What Tarra experienced in her Saturn return.
– The lower vibrational qualities of Saturn.
– Advice on how to navigate and integrate your Saturn return gracefully.
– Saturn Return and fated relationships.
– How you can physically support your body through this period.
How you can work with Tarra