Tammy Guest is a business mentor, naturopath, entrepreneur, speaker, author, mother, helicopter pilot and freedom-seeker.
Her mission is to amplify the mindset, lifestyle, and possibilities for change-makers so they can go and activate change for their clients, themselves, and the world.
Em describes Tammy as the ‘pin-up woman for naturopaths in business’, because of her affinity for working with ease and empowering others to enjoy working in the same way.
- How burnout played an integral role in Tammy’s career trajectory
- The process Tammy went through to audit her life, and reset
- What burnout actually is, and its indicators (from a biochemical perspective)
- The warning signs of stress and the path to burnout, and how our modern-day living is priming our nervous system for peril
- The journey to finding joy and enjoyment, and why it is so important to your health
- The permission slip we need to slow down and do things differently
- The different root causes of burnout, and why these can differ depending on the life stage you are in
- What wellness or spiritual bypassing is, and why it is important to focus on intention before action
- Tammy’s recent ‘radical sabbatical’, and the invaluable lessons she gained from it
- 3 practical ways you can prevent and mitigate burnout
‘Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers’ by Robert Sapolsky
How to work with Tammy:
Current Retreats: https://www.tammyguest.com/events/